miercuri, 18 februarie 2009

Porto

So, I fell in love like a fifteen-year-old. I can´t believe this. I fell in love with a city, I fell in love with a period of my life. And I don´t want it to end. And I don´t want to go home. But I do want to go home. It doesn´t make any sense, right? Except that it does. I miss my friends and my family and things would not be the same without the people I´ve met in the last 6 months, and they are all going home, so I get it, I have to go too. It´s just that I have butterflies in my stomach and I feel like I am dumping my boyfriend with whom I am very much in love, but for some reason I can´t explain I have to leave him behind and move on.

And this is the last time am writing at this communist computer in my faculty. The last time I am drinking galão and the last time I am eating this chocolate something that I really like. And my eyes are almost popping out of my head, probably because I slept only three hours last night and I feel like I wasted that time sleeping instead of walking around the city with people I will most probably never see again. Ever.

At least now I know one thing for sure, I will certainly apply for a master degree abroad. Definitely.

Niciun comentariu: